The Clinical Core is responsible for the Clinical Protocol, managing general IRB issues, coordinating all clinical matters with the performance sites, collecting all clinical data from performance sites, and handling the management of the clinical database.
- ADNI Clinical Data Overview
- ADNI General Procedures Manual
- Lumbar Puncture Extension Proposal
- Secure document repository for the ADNI Distributed Data Entry System: (login required) https://adcs-adni.iadcs.ucsd.edu/docs
- Protocol Overview, Diagnostic Conversion, Adverse Events and SAEs, ADNI GO Training Meeting, January 24 – 25, 2010 Coronado, CA
- Clinical Core Progress Report 2008 – Aisen
- Clinical Core Progress Report 2008 – Petersen
- Clinical Core News
|Paul Aisen, M.D.
University of California, San Diego
Paul Aisen is Professor of Neurosciences at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine and Director of the Alzheimer’s Diseases Cooperative study (ADCS). The ADCS has completed several clinical trials with major public health impact including studies of high dose vitamin E, studying the effects of estrogens on AD progression and examining the ability of Vitamin E and Aricept to prevent progression from MCI to AD.
|Ronald Petersen M.D., Ph.D.
Ronald Petersen is the Director of the ADC at Mayo Clinic and Professor of Neurology. He has carried out extensive studies in subjects transitioning from Normal to AD and has developed the concept of mild cognitive impairment (MCI).