• Select the area you would like to search.
  • ACTIVE INVESTIGATIONS Search for current projects using the investigator's name, institution, or keywords.
  • EXPERTS KNOWLEDGE BASE Enter keywords to search a list of questions and answers received and processed by the ADNI team.
  • ADNI PDFS Search any ADNI publication pdf by author, keyword, or PMID. Use an asterisk only to view all pdfs.


Question Posted 12/01/16:
I'm trying to figure out how I can find out what "volume-corrected" PET images in the imaging database are. I've come across several of these during my data analysis. What method was used to carry out the volume correction?

Response posted 12/07/16 by Susan Landau:
You would need more information about what PET data you are referring to -- FDG, Florbetapir, or AV1451, and which dataset(s) analyzed by which group(s)? There is no uniform partial volume correction that is applied to any dataset. Most of the numerical PET data available for download (in spreadsheet format) has information about how the analysis was conducted so partial volume adjustment (if any) is likely described there.
Response posted 12/07/16 by Audrey Katako:
Thank you for your response. I am looking for information regarding FDG-PET image volume correction specifically. Where can I find the spreadsheer which contains information about how an analysis was conducted, as you described in your reply.
Go back to list of topics >