- After you log in to your account, click on “My Account” in the upper right corner.
- In the Project line “ADNI” click the “Update” button.
- Click the “Co-Investigator Update” Tab to review your co-investigators.
- Click “Add Investigator” and enter their information.
- Click “Add User” when your are done.
- When you have entered all of your co-investigators, click “Update”. They will be sent a confirmation email with information about logging in to the ADNI data archive.
- After you login, click “My Account” in the upper right corner.
- Click the “Update” button, in the Project line for ADNI
- On the ADNI User Account Update webpage, select the “Publication Update” Tab
- Enter and upload your publication information
- Email your manuscript to the DPC, email@example.com
If you are a new user, we suggest first consulting the LONI Image Data Archive User Manual, which provides step-by-step instructions about the Data Archive online system.
It takes approximately 1 week for your application to be approved. The online application form must be fully completed and include the investigator’s institutional affiliation and the proposed research to be conducted using ADNI data. In case you made an error, you can resubmit your application for ADNI Data. Specific inquiries can be directed to the ADNI Data Sharing and Publications Committee (DPC).
Part of the ADNI Data Use Agreement requires that you update your proposed analysis on an annual basis in order to keep your account activated. We send an email reminder a few weeks prior. If you fail to comply, your account will be deactivated. You may need to reactivate your account or reapply for data access. Contact the DPC to re-evaluate your account access.
Another possibility is that you may need to recover your password, see next entry.
Click here to recover your password and access your Data Archive Account.
The basic requirements are:
- Web browser software.
- Internet connected computer.
- Java Plug-in (Oracle/Sun version) 1.5 or higher. Check here to see if you have the Java Plug-in installed: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml